British backpacker aged 22 and friend found dead in Cambodian hostel as mum reveals final WhatsApp messages

A young British backpacker who sent her mum a Whatsapp message to say she had food poisoning has been found dead.

Natalie Seymour, 22, and friend Abbey Amisola, from Canada, were both found dead in a Cambodian hostel.

The pair are believed to have taken over-the-counter medicine after falling ill.

They were found by hostel staff and police are now investigating.

Natalie's mum Wendy Bowler, 60, who last spoke to her via Whatsapp, said her daughter was suffering from...
source: Daily Record