Brit backpacker and friend found dead after 'taking over-the-counter MEDICINE' in Cambodia

A BRITISH backpacker and her friend have died after reportedly buying "over-the-counter" medicine in Cambodia.

Natalie Jade Seymour, 22 and friend Abbey Gail Amisola, 27, from Canada, were found in a hostel in the city of Kampot.

Cambodian authorities said that the women had been suffering from "diarrhoea and vomiting."

Pictures of the room taken by authorities seemed to show medication on the floor of the room.

Ms Seymour, who was born in Bedfordshire, was found with her friend by shocked hostel staff.

They were rushed to hospital, but couldn't be revived.

Local reports...
source: Daily Star